CAREERS AT MOVIETOWNE
Multicinemas (Trinidad) Limited is inviting applicants for the following positions.
Send your application, resume, passport photo and the position you are applying for to:
Multicinemas (Trinidad) Limited
Lot # 1D & 1E MovieTowne Boulevard
Invaders Bay, Audrey Jeffers Highway,
Port of Spain
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: MONDAY 27TH AUGUST, 2007
This is a Management position primarily responsible for the preparation of Management Accounts, Financial Statements and managing the Accounting Staff.
- Qualified Accountant/Level 4 ACCA or equivalent
- A minimum of four (4) years Accounting experience at management level
- Strong leadership skills with solid communication and interpersonal skills
- At least two (2) years experience managing staff
- Experience in using computerized accounting packages in particular Peachtree
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Auditing experience an asset
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish departmental goals.
The Accounting Assistant is the mid level position in the Accounting Department and works under supervision performing a variety of accounting and clerical tasks.
- Level 2/Level 3 ACCA or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in an accounting environment
- Financial record-keeping, book-keeping and general accounting in a computerized environment in particular Peachtree
- Experience in accounts payables, accounts receivables and general ledger reconciliation
- Perform detailed accounting and clerical work
- Private sector accounting experience is desirable
- Diploma or equivalent in Event or Project Management or related field
- A minimum of (3) three years’ working experience in a similar events/promotions, marketing/public relation’s position.
- Ability to co-ordinate and administer the smooth operations of all types of events.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written expression
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task – liaise with clients and external suppliers
- Ability to lead a team in providing excellent and efficient services to our clients
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Outgoing personality
- Results driven and highly self motivated.
- At least 2 years working experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 5 O’ Level passes
- Certificate in Event Management will be an asset
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Customer Service Oriented
- Highly motivated
- Ability to liaise with clients and external suppliers
- Ability to work flexible schedule including weekends and public holidays
- Manage & co-ordinate all party requests and bookings
- Managing the execution of the parties (from set-up to clean-up)
- Preparing quotations, proposals and final invoices and collections of monies due.
- Proper book keeping records of party revenue and details on a monthly basis via reports.
- Responsible for maintaining the equipment, supplies and party room facilities restoring it to original state after each use.
- Soliciting new ways to increase party room bookings and revenue.